Install a Furnace for as Little as $9 a Week!
- Free Energy Survey to Determine the System that’s Best for You
- Parts and Labor Warranties Up to 10 Years
- Appointments Available as Late as 9 pm on Weekdays and Saturdays
- Serving Fort Worth, TX for Over 50 Years
Get the Facts First
Comfort Experts will come to your home to analyze your needs and give you facts upon which to make your decision to replace or repair your furnace.
- Our experts will measure your entire home and your windows to create a heat loss analysis with a new unit versus your existing unit.
- We will calculate how much it will cost you vs. how much you will save when replacing a heating unit.
- We will help determine the right size system for your home and provide you with the final cost you will pay to replace your furnace.
Replacement vs. Repair
Not all heat pumps need to be replaced. If any of the following reasons resonate with you, contact Comfort Experts to discuss installing a brand new, state-of-the-art unit — and potentially save thousands of dollars on your heating bills!
- Efficiency: Older systems tend to be less efficient—requiring more energy to heat your home—which means it’s more expensive to run. Replacing an old system can save you money in the future.
- Resale Value: If you are selling your house, installing a brand new heat pump is a great selling point that adds lots of value.
- Age and Cost: Most furnaces last at least 15-20 years. If yours is older than this you are probably starting to experience costly maintenance bills. It may be less expensive to invest in a new system.
If you determine a new system is right for you, our experts will work quickly to install a new heat pump that runs efficiently, saves you money and provides years of value.
If you’re ready to find the right solution, call us at 817-335-3166 and we’ll get started today!