What Do Air Conditioners and Swimsuits Have in Common?
Anytime a business relies on a change of seasons, whether it’s selling bathing suits or snow tires, their profit margin gets “hot” and goes “cold.” This describes the heating and cooling industry to a “T!” For us, peak hot and cold seasons mean two things:
1) Our sales and service staff bust their britches to keep up.
2) Demand is so high, we have no reason to discount equipment.
Here’s the Inside Story
As summer winds down, the heating and air conditioning business slows down to the point where my Expert Installers are sitting around eating Cheetos and watching (appropriately enough) The Young and the Restless. It’s a little-known fact that some HVAC companies will lay people off during these slow times and hope they can rehire them when the business – and prices – pick up again. At Comfort Experts, we value our skilled workers and their families far too much to pull the rug out from under them. I’d rather find creative ways to keep them working during the off-season.
How I Got This Great Deal Is A “Trade Secret.”
Because I want to keep my Expert Installers busy, I went to bat for them – and for you! I haggled with manufacturers in a stifling windowless room and nobody left until I got what I wanted: big discounts on top-name heating and cooling systems. No “seconds”, no “blems.” I wanted high-efficiency equipment at prices close to crazy!
I Broke Those Manufacturers Reps Like a Glow Stick, but It Worked!
This negotiation means customers of Comfort Experts can get a Premium High efficiency heating and cooling system, expertly installed by my Expert Installers at prices you can brag about at the next barbecue. As temperatures cool over the next 6 weeks, and this summer inventory disappears, Comfort Experts will be forced to return to normal pricing. But right now, I can award early buyers with a pre-season discount, thanks to this off-season price cut and my skilled negotiating tactics.
Check It Out: 8 Winning Strategies from Comfort Experts:
1. Call (817) 341-5600
for your FREE
Energy Survey. No obligation. Our technician will tell you how much a new system can save you. We guarantee savings in writing!
2. You’ll get options to select a top-level heating & cooling system for comfort and reliability. Plus, we offer an available lifetime Compressor Warranty to back it up. Yes, this could be the last comfort system you have to buy! How great is THAT? Approved buyers can enjoy…
3. No Interest Financing for 18 Months for qualified buyers or monthly payments as low as $75 per month with our special financing plan.
4. Up to $500 in Rebates from your utility provider. Currently, some utility companies are offering
rebates up to $500 when you buy and install qualifying high-efficiency central air conditioning and heating systems.
5. Cash in on a Federal Tax Credit up to $500 – If you act before the end of the year.
6. Factory Authorized Incentive of $500 off select High Efficiency heating and cooling systems.
Comfort Experts Sweetens the Deal with 2 More Powerful Benefits:
7. Be one of the first early season installations and we will throw in a FREE Premium Whole House Air Purification package (a $1,300 Value). A deal you cannot afford to pass up!
8. If you need your air ducts cleaned, we will do it for half price with this offer.